Packs of replacement blades for use with your Muhle safety razor - razor also available from Timmy’s.
Simply change the blades when blunt. Covering all your stubble needs - men and women - these blades will leave you silky smooth.
Check out our natural and cruelty free Timmy’s Shaving Soap bar too.
- 10 blades per pack
- Made from stainless steel.
- 100% recyclable
- Classic design and made to last.
- Pat dry after each use to prolong lifespan.
- HOW IT HELPS+
- Shaving is something that most of us do, day in day out. The cycle of using and throwing out non-recyclable razors seems endless yet there is a way to do it without accruing mountains of plastic - it’s with this Muhle safety razor. Disposable razors, multi-blade cartridges and ‘reusable’ handles end up in landfill, where they’ll be for hundreds of years. The mind boggles just thinking about it all. Such unnecessary waste, especially when we could be using a reusable option.
While the outlay might seem expensive, consider what you’d spend in 6 months or a year on disposable razors or multi-blades, it definitely adds up. Additionally, women face the “sexist surcharge” because the pink razors, like many other products aimed specifically at women and girls, are sold at a higher price than almost the exact the same product aimed at men. What a joke! With replacement blades for safety razors costing as little as 25p each, a safety razor can give you significant cost savings when used over a long period of time, not to mention they are double sided, so last twice as long And unlike multi-blades, these can be recycled at your local recycling facility. The handle will last your lifetime, and can probably be passed on providing you care for it.
These double edge razor blades are sharper and shave closer than modern multi-blade cartridges, and I know they look scary but they’re really easy to use. The safety razor works exactly like the razors you’re used to - make sure to use a shaving soap, and it helps to watch a couple of these tutorial videos (here and here) when starting out.
Investing in quality means you know that your products are well made, they won’t let you down, and ultimately that’s better for our planet. Buying short terms items means landfill and pollution, rather than the enjoyment that comes with the reliability of things that are built to last.
- WHO MADE THIS+
- These razors are produced by a company based in Saxony, Germany called Muhle who have been in business since 1945. Having developed into one of the world’s leading providers of high-quality shaving tools they are true experts and consider themselves ambassadors for shaving culture.
Muhle are members of the environmental alliance of Saxony, they are committed to sustainability and strive to cooperate with suppliers who uphold the same high standards. They state: “Our actions are driven by an affinity with nature and a desire for the very highest quality”.
- WHAT IT'S MADE FROM + WHY+
- Even if the open blade does demand a little respect at first: after a brief familiarisation period, and guided by a steady hand, it produces a very close shave and a lasting result. Unlike modern blade systems, the head of the safety razor does not move. The blades are replaced by unscrewing the cap.
Unlike the alternative plastic and metal mixed material multi blades available on the high street, these blades are made from 100% stainless steel. Following the guidelines for maintenance and care ensures maximum life-span and satisfaction.
Not only is stainless steel easy to maintain, hard and durable but at the end of its long life it’s 100% recyclable! Not just once, but over and over again - so, unlike the mixed material blades that can’t be recycled these need never end up in landfill. Why? Because as a material stainless steel doesn't ‘downgrade’ - meaning it can be broken down and remade into new things multiple times. It just keeps on giving!