HOBO Soy Candle - Oakwood + Tobacco
Hobo Soy Candles are hand poured using only the finest quality 100% natural soy wax and are infused with a blend of essential oils. They have natural unbleached cotton wicks, come in a reusable recycled glass jar, and are packaged in a hand printed natural cotton drawstring bag, to keep your bits and bobs in later!
A warm blend of smoky oakwood and musky tobacco.
- Scent: Oakwood + Tobacco
- Size 250ml
- Up to 45 hours burn time
- 100% recycled glass jar
- Packed in a reusable cotton drawstring bag.
- 3-4 hours maximum is recommended per burn. After each burn, once cool, always trim the wick.
- HOW IT HELPS+
- Soybeans are an environmentally friendly, sustainable and a renewable resource, so by supporting companies who choose materials that consider the planet when creating products, we are sending a very clear message to them and other industry players that this is something we desire, expect, and are willing to pay for. This is turn helps prompt and shift behaviour change within whole sectors to adopt more environmentally friendly practices.
- WHO MADE THIS+
- Hobo Candles are hand poured in small batches from their base in Louth, rural Lincolnshire. The company was founded by Rachael Clark who describes herself as ‘a wanderer at heart’. In 2013, inspired by her free-spirited love for travelling the world and the fragrances that evoke memories of special places, she created Hobo Candles - a minimally chic range in recycled glass designed to complement any space, making it feel happy, cosy and relaxed.
- WHAT IT'S MADE FROM + WHY+
- There many good reasons for choosing soy wax over paraffin wax when buying candles. Simply put - soy wax is 100% natural and made from pure soy bean oil, a renewable source, but by contrast paraffin wax is petroleum, which is a nonrenewable source that contains carcinogenic substances. It is therefore not very environmentally friendly or good for our health.
Opting for soy wax means you get more of a ‘clean burn’ - as it releases no known carcinogens - which are absolutely not something we want to be bringing into our homes! In case of spillages - soy wax is biodegradable and cleans up with plain old soap and water.