Bamboo Toothbrush Case
PRODUCT DETAILSKeep your sustainable toothbrush safe and clean with this travel case. It’s made of naturally anti-bacterial bamboo and is equipped with vent holes to protect your toothbrush from odours and mold.
Note: brush sold separately.
- Size: 21cm by 2.8cm
- 100% biodegradable and sustainable bamboo.
- Packaged in biodegradable materials.
- Remember to wipe your brush dry before popping it in the case, to prevent swelling.
- HOW IT HELPS+
- Every plastic toothbrush carrier you have ever used is still sitting in a landfill somewhere, leaching toxins into our soil, water and atmosphere. When you’ve finished with a bamboo toothbrush, or its case, you can simply pop it in your compost bin where nature will take its course.
- WHO MADE THIS+
- Hydrophil was set up by three friends in the German city of Hamburg, whose friendship came about after all volunteering for the charity organisation Viva con Agua (who they now donate 10% of all their profits too!). Hyrdophil create innovative, sustainable hygiene products and have pioneered some incredible water-neutral, vegan and fair products, They aim to use them to raise awareness about sustainable consumer behaviour in day-to-day life.
They are passionate about everything to do with water and have a fantastic blog where they discuss and write about issues surrounding water, such as sustainable use of water, conflicts regarding water as a natural resource, tap water, and so on.
They state: “There are still 780 million people in the world that don’t have free access to drinking water. Also, there are nearly 2.4 billion people that don’t have access to sanitary facilities. We want to do our stint to change that. We don’t want to put any unnecessary harm in the world with our actions. That’s why our products don’t contain animal products and aren’t tested on animals. All our products are fair trade because fair labour deserves a fair wage. Period!”
- WHAT IT'S MADE FROM + WHY+
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth. Because it contains naturally-occurring antimicrobial agents, there is no need for using fertilizers or pesticides during its cultivation. This bamboo is totally organic and wild. After it is harvested another stalk takes its place and grows to full size within just 2 years — a remarkable growth rate! This bamboo is never watered by humans, no need for artificial irrigation — only natural mountain rain.